Eye Specialist Services in Toronto
The goal of our practice is to help people enjoy crisp, comfortable vision and provide preventative care to ensure a long life of healthy vision.
We provide comprehensive exams which include visual assessments and occular health assessments, including retinal imaging, corneal topography and computer vision assessments. Ocular health is a vital component to an eye exam. Having your ocular health checked routinely is equally as important as having your vision tested. Pro-active and preventative care is the best method to fight against conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration and retinal conditions. A good ocular health evaluation is recommended annually.
Our Optometrists specialize in:
- Pediatric Vision Assessments - Complex Contact Lens Fittings
- Computer Vision Syndrome Assessments - Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Dry Eye Assessments - Scleral Lens & Gas Permeable Lens Fittings
- Early Glaucoma Detection - Keratoconus Management
- Macular Degeneration Prevention - Orthokeratology
- Cataract Consultations - Myopia Control
- Blepharitis cleaning - Prosthetic & Coloured Lens Fitting
- AMD Genetic Testing - Traumatic Brain Injury & Concussion Therapy
If you are considering Laser Vision correction such as LASIK, we can provide you with advice and arrange your referral. But most importantly we will be there with you each step of the way from determining if you are the right candidate, to choosing the right center and managing all of your follow up treatment.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have on your eyes, glasses, contacts, or any visual disturbance you may have experienced. For more information contact our office at (416) 924-9210.